Spicy Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 cup yellow pepper chopped
- 1 cup mushroom (any type) chopped
- ½ cup carrot chopped
- 1 cup Vidalia or sweet onion chopped
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- ¾ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 organic eggs beaten
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp Bhut Sauce, Super High Octane or 1 tsp Dead Red
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F degrees.
- In a large bowl combine extra-lean ground turkey, yellow pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, parsley, breadcrumbs and mix carefully.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the veggies and meat mixture bowl.
- Use your hands to mix everything together and roll the mixture into meatballs.
- Spray oil cooking on a baking sheet and place the meatballs on it.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until they are evenly brown.
- When they have finished baking, you can serve with a tomato sauce and spaghetti or over a bed of fresh zucchini (Veggetti) or spaghetti squash.