Radicchio & White Bean Salad
Use BhutSauce in dips, noodles, soups, pasta sauces, veggie dishes or your Radicchio & White Bean Salad .Cook with BhutSauce and have fun and create your own special dish!
- 4 medium heads radicchio (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 anchovies, minced
- 3 tablespoons Fresca – Salsa Verde
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pull off and discard the radicchio's outer leaves.
- Rinse the radicchio well and pat it dry.
- Pull off the leaves a few at a time, stack them and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- Add them to a large bowl and toss with the white beans.
- Mince the anchovies (or mash them with the back of a fork).
- In a small bowl, combine them with Fresca Salsa Verde and pepper.
- Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Add the vinaigrette to the radicchio and white beans a little at a time, tossing as you go, until the salad tastes good but isn't drenched.