Maryland Crab Cakes
Use BhutSauce in dips, noodles, soups, pasta sauces, veggie dishes or your Maryland Crab Cakes.Cook with BhutSauce and have fun and create your own special dish!
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¾ teaspoon Super High Octane or Bhut Sauce
- Mix together eggs, mayo, OLD BAY, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and Super High Octane until creamy.
- Add bread crumbs, mixing evenly.
- Add in the crab meat, being sure to mix evenly.
- Shape into cakes.
- Makes 6 large or 9 medium crabcakes.
- Saute in pan with a little oil for about 5 minutes on each side.
- You can also broil them until brown. This may require you to flip them, depending on your pan.
- Serve with BhutGuy’s Aioli Sauce – Recipe #35